MASC is holding a DNA Collection Event
to collect samples for the
Samoyed Club of America Research Foundation DNA Bank
Date: April 17, 2021
Time: 2pm – 4pm
March 28, 2021
We are looking for:
- Purebred Samoyeds
- Any Age (except puppies still nursing)
- Who have not previously contributed a sample to the SCARF DNA Bank
If you have a dog(s) that you would like to have participate in this event then
- Click this link for instructions to: 1) create your own SCARF DNA Bank database account, if you have not created one already, and 2) add your Samoyed’s record to the database in order to complete the survey questions.
- Read the DNA Collection Pamphlet
- Enter your dog(s) information in the database.
- Bring the following on the day of with your dog(s): 1) 3 Generation Pedigree 2) Completed Release Form 3) Completed Consent to be Contacted Form
To learn more about the SCARF DNA Databank visit: